Put some more sparkle in your life with these pretty DIY glitter wine glasses!
What You Need:
- Wine Glasses
- A Piece of Paper (to catch the extra glitter)
1) Coat the handle of the glass in glue.
2) While being careful to stay over the paper, sprinkle glitter onto the glass. Don’t be shy with the glitter! You can use the paper to dump the extra back into your glitter container.
3) Let the glass dry and repeat steps 1 and 2 until you reach your desired level of sparkle.
4) Put at least two layers of glue on top of the last layer of glitter so that the glitter won’t come off in your hand.
These glasses are hand wash only so make sure they don’t end up in the dishwasher!
Gather the gals, and start sipping in style!
This article is from the Internet. If it has encroached upon your rights and interests, please contact us.